Hello, please select your language

Hello, please log in here

Not a member yet?
to discover our award-winning online English school.

Close
歡迎來到"Teacher Question and Answer"
Got a nagging question about the English language? Ask Larissa! Post your questions in the discussion section.
語言: English
成員: 6093
幹事: Larissa (Administrator)

你肯定要離開這個小組嗎?

你肯定你想刪除這個討論主題Totally Fed Up嗎?
LSugiharto更新11/12/2015 11:41:01
Totally Fed Up

Dear my great friends,

Let me go stright to the point. Indeed, I love talking and sharing here. It's a very good media for sharing and learning English together with fun feeling. Unfortunately, there were people tried to insert about their faith, and religion here. I think it's a very critical issue. We can't force other people h***e the same point of views like us, on the other hand we should respect other people's religion, faith, and so on. One thing that we must remember, all religions teach us about love, that is about how far you can take care your environment. When we help each other it means we love God, no matter what they are. So please think about other people who DON'T like STATEMENT WAR like before. 

I totally respect your point of view,  your faith, and your religion. However, they are totally critical issues which are not suitable for this group. 

Let we talk about common things and begin to be good friends each other. Let we learn together.

Regards

arachete更新11/12/2015 13:10:25
RE: Totally Fed Up

I definetely agree, we all just need love without borders, frontiers, and other issues. I don't care what is your religion, we can be friends and it doesn't need so many words a good beh***iour it is enough, what one does is always more effective than what one says.....

LSugiharto更新11/12/2015 13:12:25
RE: RE: Totally Fed Up
Yes indeed. You're absolutely right. When we can show goodness, nobody would ask what our religion.
AABDULSATTAR更新13/12/2015 0:18:32
RE: RE: RE: Totally Fed Up
There is no force in accepting others' religious point of views. An idea can cause a change in life, so we ought to enjoin what is good and forbid what is bad.
LSugiharto更新13/12/2015 8:54:38
RE: RE: RE: RE: Totally Fed Up
Indeed, I agree with you, and really appreciate for all point of views of all people. However, we had better choose the exact media to share critical issues. I believe people know what kind of critical issues. Statement war would give bad impact for others. Maybe we could be more assertive to share goodness. I felt sad if there were people or person who g***e bad judgement to others. All of us are brothers and sisters, so we should keep it very well.